Monday 2 January 2012

Hello 2012

Well hello 2012. I'm hoping it will be a much better year than 2011 was. My health has not been fantastic, I've changed jobs and had quite a stressful time of it so bye bye 2011. However 2012 is a new year and a new start. My resolutions are to get healthier, lose weight and do more crafting. I also intend on progressing my nursing career by applying and becoming a nursing home manager.

Health wise, I need to lose about 10stone. Such a huge number I know but even losing a stone to start with will be a start to improving my health. I would LOVE to be at least 5 stone lighter before my 40th Birthday in January 2013. I am fed up with the back ache, the tiredness, the menopause, the headaches and all the other problems I have, but losing the weight will be a massive part in getting my health back on track. I intend doing this by watching what I eat and joining Slimming World again and exercising more. I would like to try and exercise at least 4 times a week, either on my bike or on Zumba. By getting a new job as manager this will help as I will not have to work as many unsociable shifts as I am doing now. I think this will help me stay on track better.

I would also like to think that I can finish all those unfinished projects I already have on the go, like my fabric CJ, my F.a.m.i.l.y album, my FEEL art journal and numerous other projects. To do this i really need to de-clutter my craft room first as I cannot get in there to craft at all! there are boxes and bags of craft stuff everywhere but I have started sorting today. I'm chucking the rubbish, having a donation box which I will end up putting on Freecycle and a recycling box.

I think I have a lot of positives to look forward to in 2012 and with my fabulous Husband Rich by my side I know I can achieve my goals. I am also going to attempt to keep this blog up and running and post my achievements, healthwise and craftwise for all to see to give me a boost for when I am feeling a little wobbly.

Happy 2012 Everyone xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment