Wednesday 4 January 2012

Busy day!!

I have had more of a de-clutter today, I have sorted some of my kitchen cupboards and cleaned them and also have tided and sorted some more of my craft room. My cousin Jo  has asked that I donate any unwanted craft items to the Ronald McDonald House she is using in Birmingham to be near her beautiful son Owen who was born prematurely and has a number of issues and is not well enough to come home yet. They apparently have craft sessions for siblings and adult craft sessions too. So I will be donating to there instead of Freecycle. This is me with Owen on his Family Naming Day. Isn't he a little cutie pie.


I have also been to the hospital today for a check up, both fat clinic (stayed the same...FAT!) and Gynea. Gynea wise I do have some problems and they are looking into them. I will get there in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment