Tuesday 3 January 2012

First Day back at work!!

Well today was my first day back at work after 5 days off. It was quite a busy day (GP visit days are) but it does mean that the day went faster. It was the usual round of medications, daily progress writing and care plans!!

I have my 2nd weigh in at Fat clinic tomorrow (well its official title is Obesity Clinic at the local hospital), I think...well I know I've put more weight on even though I have tried to eat healthy. Christmas and New Year haven't helped lol. I'm hoping in February when I see Dr Barber, I will be one step closer to having a gastric band fitted. Then on Thursday I have another hospital appointment to check on my cancer progress (although I am in the clear). I do have a few problems near the site of the cancer so just going to get them checked out.

No crafting for me today as I'm to tired to even think straight let alone craft. However I have been looking on-line for Chunky ATC's as I have joined the Chunky ATC swap over on UK Scrappers. There are some beautiful pieces on the web and I've even managed to pin some on Pinterest a on-line notice board. This will hopefully help me when I get assigned my swap partner and attempt to decorate a chunky ATC in the theme of their choice. My theme is open as long as it in the colour ways of gold, purple and black to match my front room as that's where I intend on displaying the work of art when it is finished. I am going to try and clear some more of my craft room tomorrow after I have finished at the hospital, so that at the weekend I can play and hopefully post a picture of a craft creation.

Thanks for reading this far xx

No comments:

Post a Comment